What is Vegan Skincare?
Vegan skincare means formulations not only made without any ingredient derived from animals but also zero animal by-products. This might seem confusing – surely skincare doesn’t have animals in it? But often, anything from whale bone to fish scales may be infused into your everyday essentials!
What does ‘detox’ mean?
There is usually a lot of talk around ‘detoxing’ as we enter the New Year. Due to a build-up of stagnant energy accumulated over the holidays. All being said, Ayurveda takes a step away from ‘diet culture’. Instead it supports the natural detoxification of negative energy and clogged up pores. With this in mind, why not try…
Vegan Skincare for detoxified skin:
- Cleanse congested pores with the Neem Facial Wash and rinse with cold water – this will not only awaken the senses (equivalent to having 5 coffees) but also tighten pores and leave your visage looking smooth and clear.
- Exfoliate with the Neem Face Scrub –apply to dampened, cleansed skin and massage in circular motions. Rinse with warm water and use twice a week for best results.
- Nourish and repair with the Neem Face Mask -Apply a thick layer of Neem & Tea Tree Face Mask to freshly cleansed skin and leave for 20 minutes.
- Restore balance and infiltrate the complexion with added hydration by using the Neem and Witch Hazel Toner. Don’t forget to take a moment to inhale the uplifting, citrusy aromas this formulation exudes.
- Moisturise to protect against the changes in environment and fluctuations in skin quality using our very own Neem Face Cream – super lightweight to leave you feeling refreshed and motivated whilst providing a protective layer to the skin.