What better ingredients could you possibly want for your hair than those cultivated from our very own Mother Earth? Natural hair care is all about natural ingredients – from Neem Leaf to Turmeric Root to Argan Oil, we have you covered with our three natural hair care ranges.
The formulations within this collection are best suited to those with excess oil in need of deep clarification, and here’s why:
- Neem – proven to balance the skin’s natural oils, Neem reduces excess oil production, leaving hair feeling light and lifted.
- Moringa – rich in antibacterial qualities, Moringa is fantastic for cleaning both the scalp and hair, whilst also deeply nourishing.
- Tea Tree – both invigorating and soothing, Tea Tree clarifies without any chance of stripping the follicles.
The products found within this range are suitable for those prone to hair loss and thinning, need convincing? Look no further…
- Sandalwood – naturally anti-inflammatory, Sandalwood reduces the chance of scalp irritation which in turn causes hair loss.
- Argan – highly soothing and moisturising, Argan contains hydrating and restorative fatty acids and essential oils
- Ylang Ylang – Stimulates oil production in the skin and scalp, which in turn helps nourish dry and brittle hair.
This range is appropriate for those who have fine or dull hair. So, this collection of formulations presents the perfect opportunity to repair and restore shine with the help of:
- Turmeric – known as an anti-inflammatory, Turmeric also produces a natural radiance and shine.
- Papaya – recognised for its brightening effects, Papaya also heals wounds and nourishes gently.
- Bergamot – Has an antimicrobial effect on the scalp. You can use Bergamot to elevate your mood and reduce stress.