The Magic of Multani Mati
Multani Mati Powder is also known as Fuller’s Earth, it is an absorbent clay with a high mineral content and cleansing properties. It has been used in India for centuries as a natural face mask and is an ingredient that has been passed down from mothers to their daughters as a healthy and rejuvenating organic face mask.
This clay contains elements that absorb the oil, dirt, sweat and impurities that accumulate in your skin. When used regularly, it reduces your skins congestion levels, relieving inflammation and soothing redness by gently drawing out the skins impurities and excess oils. This natural face mask is a nourishing organic solution for giving your skin the TLC it deserves.
10 Benefits of Multani Mati Powder
- Actively fights skin congestion, acne and pimples.
- Reduces blemishes and skin pigmentation.
- Treats sunburn, skin rashes and infections due to its incredible cooling properties.
- Smooths and evens skin tone brightening your complexion.
- Helps your skins blood circulation.
- It’s antiseptic properties means you can use it as a cold press to treat insect bites and inflamed skin.
- Deeply cleanses skin, removing excess oil, sweat, dirt and impurities.
- Helps fight and reduce dark circles beneath your eyes.
- Our organic ayumi multani mitti powder is a natural face mask that contains no artificial fragrance or preservatives, making it 100% natural.
- Our multani mati powder is also not tested on animals and it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
It is so loved, not just for its incredible soothing and revitalising properties but also for its adaptability. It is a skincare product for all skin types. Moreover, you can very easily use it in conjunction with other cosmetics and fit it easily into your skincare regime. This all-in-one face mask is also a gentle organic exfoliator.
How to Use
Mix 20g of multani mati powder with warm water, or if you are feeling extra fancy mix with rose water to make a smooth paste. If you have oily skin we suggest adding 5g of cleansing neem powder to this mixture. Then, apply the paste to your face, gently massaging with the tips of your fingers and avoiding direct contact with your eyes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes then rinse and remove thoroughly using warm water. Do this twice a week for the best results.