Ayumi Harde | Haritaki | Terminalia Chebula | Supplement Capsules
60 Vegan Haritaki Capsules – 270mg Extract
Haritaki – The Miracle Healer
Haritaki, or Terminalia Chebula, is an incredible healing fruit that has been used in Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Haritaki ayurvedic supplement is known for its powerful antioxidant properties and it’s ability to help balance digestion and prevent constipation. It has even been known to be beneficial in reducing inflammation and promoting eye health.
Haritaki herb is a mild laxative, which helps to remove toxins from the body. It helps boost energy levels and protect against free radical damage that can cause harm to the body. Haritaki herb also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by removing plaque buildup in arteries.
Organic Haritaki tablet has many other benefits as well! It can help reduce bloating and gas, as well as help maintain a healthy weight. Harde capsules can even improve the immune system by fighting off bacteria and viruses. Harde capsules is truly a miracle healer.
Organic Haritaki tablet is an all-natural, safe and effective way to promote overall health and well-being. Try adding ayurvedic Haritaki capsules supplement to your daily diet today and experience the many constipation benefits and healing benefits for yourself!
99 in stock
An invigorating and revitalising fruit, one part of the classic Ayurvedic trifecta Triphala, Harde is highly regarded for its ability to support natural internal cleansing and healthy elimination while providing energy, nourishment, and rejuvenation. Harde is a superb partner to the Vata dosha. Traditionally, communities consume Harde for long periods of time, spanning several years, such is its reverence as a vitality-inducing tonic.
In Ayurveda Haritaki/Harde is referred to as a herbaceous plant used primarily in various medicinal formulations to aid digestion. In Ayurveda, the philosophy of longevity is described in the Charka Samhita in that it possesses five rasas, or tastes, out of the existing six as described in the Charka Samhita.
About Hesh's Harde / Haritaki Capsules
In Ayurveda Haritaki/Harde is referred to as a herbaceous plant used primarily in various medicinal formulations to aid digestion. In Ayurveda, the philosophy of longevity is described in the Charka Samhita in that it possesses five rasas, or tastes, out of the existing six as described in the Charka Samhita. These tastes are, respectively, sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent; Haritaki being devoid of the salty taste only. Haritaki is hot, carminative, and it is light, working as an appetiser bringing about the stimulation of digestion, digestive, promoter of life. Considered a herbal tonic helping in the sustenance of youthful age, it’s believed to provide strength to all the sense organs.
Traditional uses, remedies, and practices include:
- Regular consumption of haritaki powder, fried in ghee, promotes longevity and boosts energy.
- Haritaki is combined with sunthi powder and hot water to lighten asthma and hiccups.
- Its decoction, when taken along with honey, is of great help in hepatitis and obesity.
- Its powder, when mixed with honey and ghee, is an effective remedy for anaemia.
- Powdered haritaki, mixed with jaggery, works well for gout.
- It responds well to gastrointestinal ailments.
- The herb improves memory and is salutary in dysuria and urinary stones.
- Haritaki helps in improving appetite and helps indigestion.
- It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability and promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
- Since it is anti-inflammatory and astringent, it is helpful in urethral discharges like spermatorrhea and vaginal discharges like leucorrhea.
Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) Extract, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
How To Use
2 Capsules before bedtime with plenty of warm water.
Harde / Haritaki FAQs
Q. Should I buy Haritaki Powder or capsules?
A. Haritaki, scientifically known as Terminalia Chebula, is a plant commonly utilized in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits. When considering supplementation, individuals have the option of choosing between powder and capsule forms.
Capsules are a convenient way to supplement with Haritaki, as they are simple to ingest and come pre-measured for ease of use. This form may be especially suitable for individuals who struggle with swallowing powders or measuring out the correct dose.
On the other hand, the powder form of Haritaki offers versatility and can be incorporated into a variety of beverages such as smoothies and juices. This form provides individuals with more control over the dose and the ability to customize their supplementation routine.
Q. What are Haritaki Capsules prepared from?
A. Haritaki capsules are a dietary supplement made from the dried fruit of the Haritaki tree (Terminalia Chebula). This tree is native to India and has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic literature. The fruit is harvested when it is fully ripe, dried, and then processed into a fine powder. This powder is then filled into capsules for easy consumption.
Scientific studies of Haritaki
- Harde is a plant that contains various beneficial nutrients such as vitamin C, protein, amino acids, and minerals. These nutrients may help protect the skin against oxidative damage, providing an anti-oxidant effect.
- For centuries, plants such as Triphala (which contains haritaki) have been utilized to colour hair. These natural dyes are both safe and effective, making them a worthwhile alternative to modern hair dyes.
- A recent study has demonstrated that the chloroform extract of Terminalia Chebula (T. chebula) has strong antidiabetic and kidney protective properties. This supports its traditional use in the treatment of diabetes.