Ayumi Gotu Kola | Centella | Face Wash | Mask | Powder 100g
Gotu Kola, scientifically known as Centella Asiatica, is a herbaceous plant that is native to parts of Asia and is commonly used in traditional medicine systems such as Ayurveda Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Gotu Kola – Skin Care Health
- Wound Healing: Gotu Kola has been used topically to promote wound healing and reduce scarring. It is believed to stimulate collagen production and enhance skin regeneration.
- Anti-Inflammatory: The herb is thought to have anti-inflammatory properties and may be used to alleviate symptoms of conditions associated with inflammation, such as arthritis.
- Skin Health: Gotu Kola is included in various skincare products due to its potential skin benefits. It is believed to improve skin elasticity and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Antioxidant Properties: It contains compounds like asiaticoside and madecassoside, which are believed to have antioxidant properties, helping protect cells from oxidative damage.
Gotu Kola Powder
Ayurvedic Gotu Kola Powder has been used for centuries to calm and relieve flushed and irritable skin prone to redness.
Gotu Kola powder helps to aid in collagen production and increase skin elasticity.
Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Powder.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How To Use
1. Combine 1 -2 heaped teaspoons of Gotu Kola powder with warm water, glycerine or Coconut oil, as desired.
2. Mix well until a paste is formed and allow blend to infuse for 5 minutes.
3. Apply mix to face and gently massage to ensure even coverage.
4. Leave on skin in an even layer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Rinse well after use and follow with moisturiser.