Ayumi Ashwagandha Supplement Powder
Organic Ashwagandha Powder – Adaptogen – Sexual Wellness – Body Builders – Calmness
100% Pure & Natural Ashwagandha Powder in UK
Are you looking for a natural supplement to boost your vitality, vigour, stamina, and sexual wellness? Look no further than Ashwagandha!
Studies suggest that Ashwagandha powder supplement benefits may help improve physical performance, reduce stress and anxiety, support strong immunity, and boost sexual wellness. It’s also an excellent choice for bodybuilders looking to enhance their performance and maximize recovery time.
Consuming Ashwagandha Powder Supplement Offers Numerous Benefits & Advantages.
- Enhances physical performance – A 2017 study found that regular supplementation of Ashwagandha for eight weeks improved muscle strength, power, and endurance. It also boosts overall vitality and energy levels.
- Reduces stress levels – Excessive stress can hurt your body’s ability to function well, and Ashwagandha is known to help reduce stress levels. It can also improve your mood and sleep quality.
- Supports strong immunity – Ashwagandha is rich in antioxidants that help protect your body from damage caused by free radicals while also helping to boost the immune system.
- Ashwagandha powder benefits to enhance sexual wellness – Ashwagandha has been shown to improve libido and sexual performance in both men and women. It can also help increase fertility.
Adding Ashwagandha to your diet is a simple, natural way to boost your vitality, vigour, stamina and sexual wellness.
This organic ashwagandha powder supplement product is only available for customers within the UK/EU.
90 in stock
Used by both men and women, Ashwagandha supports the proper function of the adrenals, while providing nourishment to the body's tissues. This potent herb is often used to promote muscle strength and to support the comfortable joint movement.
Ashwagandha is considered one of the best herbs for calming Vata imbalances and for revitalising the male reproductive system. It is also used to maintain potency and a healthy libido for both genders, for it is said to bestow upon its user the vitality and strength of a horse.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder
As a rejuvenative tonic, Ashwagandha is particularly useful to seniors and for anyone that would benefit from a nourishing, natural, and sustained source of energy.
- Increases energy and vitality
- Adaptogen for combating stress
- Assists in calming the mind
- Promotes restful sleep & relaxation
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Powder.
How To Use
For adults (14 years and above), take 1-2 teaspoons (3-6g) twice daily after meals, with milk or warm water at bedtime. Can also be mixed with your favourite smoothies.
For men: Ashwagandha taken in conjunction with Safed Musli & Shilajit is traditionally used as a rejuvenative tonic for the male reproductive system, promoting sexual vitality.
Q. Should I buy Ashwagandha Powder or capsules?
A. Ashwagandha Powder is prepared from ethically sourced Ashwagandha roots from India. The powder is ideal for people who want to complement it with another edible item, such as oats or smoothies. Capsules are better suited for people who wish to avoid the powder’s bitter taste and get a pre-measured and consistent dose every day.
Q. What is Ashwagandha Powder prepared from?
A. Ashwagandha powder is prepared from the roots of the Withania somnifera plant. The roots are dried and then ground to create a fine powder, also known as churna. We then pack this powder in a controlled process and deliver the final product to your doorstep.
Q. What is Ashwagandha?
A. Ashwagandha, also called Withania Somnifera, is a plant with a long history of use in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is widely used during the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, and stress.
It has long been used as an adaptogen and stress-reducing agent. In recent years, there has been growing interest in Ashwagandha among people looking to improve their mood and emotional well-being.
Q. Is it okay to use Ashwagandha powder during pregnancy?
A. It is not recommended to use Ashwagandha powder if you are an expecting mother or if you are breastfeeding. It is best to consult your GP before starting the intake of Ashwagandha powder as a health supplement.
Q. What are the ingredients of Ashwagandha powder?
A. Ashwagandha powder contains 100% pure and natural Ashwagandha root extracts. The powder contains no added preservatives or chemicals and is completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Ashwagandha may benefit and support immune health and is often used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the immune system. Nourishing the immune system is great for people who experience chronic infections and ailments.
- It may support healthy thyroid function, which makes it useful for people with an underactive thyroid gland, or hypothyroidism, as well as people who are at risk of developing low thyroid function.
- Diabetes can be controlled with proper management. Ashwagandha is also known to support healthy blood sugar levels, which makes it a great herb for people with diabetes.
- Stress and increased cortisol levels can cause fatigue and result in difficulty sleeping. Ashwagandha may provide an energizing yet soothing effect on the body, promoting a healthy nervous system.