Ayumi Amla Extract Supplement Capsules
60 Vegan Amla Extract Capsules – 260mg
What Is Amla Extract?
Amla extract is made from the whole fruit of Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis). It contains various active compounds, including flavonoids and tannins, with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. In addition to this, it is naturally high in vitamin C and contains other vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids.
How Can Amla Supplement Benefit Your Health?
Amla extract supplement capsules offers a range of health benefits due to its composition. Here are just a few of the ways it can help you:
- Boosting Immunity: Vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system. It helps to protect your body from infections and illnesses, so consuming amla extract can help keep you feeling stronger and healthier.
- Supporting Heart Health: Amla herbal extract capsules has been shown to reduce harmful cholesterol levels, which can benefit cardiovascular health. This makes it an excellent dietary supplement for those looking to maintain healthy heart function.
- Promoting Digestive Health: The antioxidants found in amla herbal extract supplement can help reduce inflammation in the digestive system, aiding digestion and improving gut health.
92 in stock
Amla is an antioxidant-rich superfruit known for its supremely high levels of Vitamin C. Within Ayurveda, it is considered a detoxifying and rejuvenative remedy. Amla is generally taken in place of Triphala by those with excess heat in the digestive tract.
Cooling & Cleansing
Amla helps to relieve excess pitta (heat and inflammation) throughout the GI tract, stomach, and digestive system. Amla cleanses the colon, eliminating excess toxins and heat while supporting healthy bowel movements.
What are the benefits of Amla Capsules?
Traditionally, Amla increases energy levels, improves vision and rejuvenates the mind. This superfruit is well known for boosting natural antioxidants, which help deeply nourish and support the body’s tissues, including eyes, bones, blood, teeth, hair and nails. It is believed to support the proper function of the liver, spleen, pancreas, heart, and lungs.
- Improves general health and bolsters the immune system
- Helpful against skin diseases and promotes skin glow
- Provides nourishment to the nerves, tissues, and internal functions
- Enhances body metabolism and increases energy levels
- Improves alertness, concentration and memory
- Acts as an analgesic agent by suppressing pain and swelling
- Detoxifies the body through Amla’s antioxidant properties
- It has several anti-ageing benefits
Emblica Officinalis Extract, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
How To Use Amla Capsules
2 Capsules, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.