Ayumi Amba Haldi – Turmeric | Supplement Powder
Benefits of Organic Amba Haldi (Turmeric) Powder Supplement
100% Pure & Natural Amba Haldi Powder
Are you looking for a natural way to boost your immune system and improve digestion? Look no further than Organic Amba Haldi (Turmeric) Powder! This potent spice has incredible health benefits when consumed regularly. Here are some ways Amba Haldi (Turmeric) powder supplement can help improve your overall health and well-being.
- Supplement For Immune Booster: Amba Haldi supplement has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making it an excellent immune booster. It can help reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury and protect cells and tissue from damage.
- Organic Supplement For Digestion Aid: Organic Amba Haldi supplement helps to stimulate the production of digestive enzymes and bile, aiding the digestion process. It can also help to reduce gastrointestinal issues such as bloating, gas, and stomach aches.
- Antioxidant: Amba Haldi is rich in polyphenols which act as powerful antioxidants that protect cells from free radical damage. This helps to prevent premature ageing and reduce the risk of chronic illnesses such as heart disease and cancer.
If you’re looking for an all-natural way to boost your health, Amba Haldi may be the perfect ingredient.
97 in stock
Amba Haldi contains anti-inflammatory properties and is traditionally used to help relieve stiffness and pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis.
Aid internal digestion
Amba Haldi can also be used to aid internal digestion due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Benefits of Amba Haldi Powder
When mixed with milk, it is a potent traditional remedy for the treatment of respiratory problems including cough and congestion in the chest.
Due to its antibacterial properties, it is reputed to support immunity, helping the body fight bacteria or other diseases that enter your body, while its natural antioxidants play a role in repairing oxidative damage within your body. Amba Haldi powder is used to help naturally increase the antioxidant capacity of the body to reduce the signs and symptoms of aging and to fight free radicals.
Curcuma amada (Amba Haldi) Powder.
How To Use
Internal usage: Blend 1-2 teaspoons with milk and bring to boil, then allow to cool before drinking.
Amba Haldi is used extensively in the preparation of skincare products. It can be used to create a natural facial mask, mixed with clay and Rosewater.
External usage: (12 years and above) Combine 2 teaspoons with Multani Mati (Clay) and either Rosewater or Milk, blend well into a smooth paste, and apply to clean, dry face for up to 15-20 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
Amba Haldi FAQs
Q. What is Amba Haldi?
A. Turmeric is a flowering plant of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). One of the varieties of turmeric is Amba Haldi, a plant known for its unique mango scent. The powdered form of the roots of this plant is used in cooking and for its presumed health benefits.
Q. What is Amba Turmeric powder prepared from?
A. We prepare our Amba Haldi powder from the roots of wild-harvested Curcuma aromatica plant. The roots are dried carefully and then crushed to make a fine powder.
- Chronic inflammation in the body can lead to a number of ailments as well as general discomfort. Amba Haldi may act as an anti-inflammatory agent, helping with the pain and inflammation of joints as well as aiding internal digestion.
- Excessive free radical imbalance in the body has the potential to damage cell membranes. Turmeric may help with repairing oxidative damage in the body.
- Obesity is one of the leading causes of serious health conditions. Turmeric has the potential to suppress inflammatory markers that are responsible for weight gain and obesity.